Your network is the backbone of your IT infrastructure – and of your business. It has to be fast, scalable and secure – and that means it has to be architected by technology experts who understand your business needs. To maximize performance and reliability, your network has to be built on the right routing and switching foundation – one that delivers a consistent, high-quality experience for mission-critical applications and communication services.
Virtualization, cloud, mobility, big data, BYOD, the capture and analysis of user data, and the Internet of Things have placed an incredible demand on enterprise networking infrastructure. On top of the technology demands, there is always the need to improve operations by lowering costs, reducing risks, or enhancing customer experience. Yet, keeping up with technology evolution, and hiring and retaining the right skills and expertise is just as hard.
You need an enterprise network with processes and policies to empower your organization.
You need agility, manageability, and the ability to support and deliver the enterprise application workloads that are critical to the success of your business. You need to simplify complexity and optimize speed and bandwidth to go to market quickly, and you need to keep a firm grasp on compliance and threat mitigation while figuring out where it’s wisest to let go of direct human control.
Quadtec has an unmatched track record of delivering high-performance network solutions for our clients – including 802.11 wireless networks. We are experts in network architecture design and implementation, including building entirely new networks and upgrading existing network infrastructure. Our staff has extensive experience with Cisco routing and switching technologies, and holds the highest levels of certification.
Quadtec doesn’t just install and configure routers and switches. We follow a proven process that starts by understanding your current and future business needs. We then assess your current network infrastructure, identifying gaps and issues to create a cost-effective network design that responds to your unique requirements. Our engineering experts then install, configure and optimize your network infrastructure – either upgrading your existing network or deploying an entirely new network architecture as required.
Routing & Switching
Emerge provides extensive experience in designing and implementing advanced network infrastructure solutions for all organizations and business verticals regardless of size.
We drive innovation in the marketplace while crafting and implementing customized networks utilizing state of the art technology.
Emerge offers extensive experience and expertise in customizing and configuring routing and switching needs for your organization. Our solutions improve the economics of networking through customized configuration that reduces operational and capital expenses for network environments. We have a highly skilled and certified networking experts ready to tackle projects that you may not have the in-house knowledge to do on your own:
- Network Architecture &Design
- Network Discovery and Documentation
- Network Redundancy & DR Planning
- MPLS Design and Deployment
- Advanced Routing& IP Addressing Scheme Strategy
- Network Optimization
- Network Convergence and QoS
- VPN & Network Overlay Strategy
- Advanced Switching Configuration
Everyone is demanding anywhere, anytime connectivity. The advent of smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices is changing the way employees interact in the workplace. “Bring your own device” (BYOD) is a concept that most are adopting. Employees are expecting mobile access to the information and applications that they use at work, on their own mobile devices. Organizations require Wireless Networks, guest internet, location services and wireless voice to increase employee productivity, efficiency, while providing employees freedom and flexibility. Quadtec as the expertise to properly design and deploy all of your wireless needs.
- Wireless Site Surveys
- Wireless Architecture Design
- Wireless Policy
- Data & Voice Advanced Configuration
- Wireless QoS
- Guest Network Design
- Wireless Security
- Location Services
- Wireless Management Implementation
- CleanAir technology for RF management
Outcome of our Networking Services
- Achieve network performance that exceeds expectations, ensuring maximum business continuity
- Reduce costs and complexity, and improve processes and security
- Create a virtualized operating environment, helping you reduce your IT estate and drive greater efficiency
- Enable enterprise mobility by giving your employees access to all your resources from any location, at any time
- Support your unified communications and collaboration (UCC) adoption and other productivity-enabling applications
- Support your sustainability initiatives by reducing travel, energy and waste across your business